11.06.2008

More Catching Up to Do

Just returned from more glam jet setting - or a trip to see Sister K in California. Whatever. I will fill in all the details as I can.

I returned to a house that seems to have been the scene of a stuffed animal snuff film. During the week I have been gone, it seems that the fur from my pack o' pooches has mated with the pink poodle fur from Z's costume to produce bastard mutant hairballs of death. They are everywhere. This is beyond even my tolerance for filth. I am feeling the need to clean compulsively for a while. You know, like when your mother-in-law, your husband's boss and a news crew is coming kind of compulsion. Can't. write. Must. clean.

Anyway, I'll do my best to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.