12.21.2008

14/365

Well, we are taking a last minute overnight trip to Ginormousville, so here is a little short to keep you entertained until I can write an actual post. Simon's Cat is my FAVORITE. It makes me laugh until I cry every time. When I looked it up last night, I found that there were two more cartoons since the last time I checked. Like a little present just for me.

So I guess this is what I am thankful for today:

1.


2. Simon's Cat - Let Me In
3. Simon's Cat - Cat Man Do
4. Simon's Sister's Dog - Fed Up
5. A good laugh.

4 comments:

  1. Safe travels and very funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect silly Sunday post to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen Simon's cat. that is hilarious. I'll look at the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my golly! Those are so funny (& so true)! Thanks for the laughs and for commenting on my blog!

    Have a safe trip to Ginormousville.

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.