9.01.2009

My Life According to R.E.M.

My friend from way back in elementary school tagged me for this on Facebook. I thought I'd give it a shot... with lots of help from Google. Who knew R.E.M. was so prolific? I found multiple answers for almost every question!


Using only SONG names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can’t use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “my life according to (band name)”

Pick your Artist:
R.E.M.

Are you a male or female?
Just a Girl

Describe yourself
Perfect Circle (I need to get to WW!), Pale Blue Eyes, Femme Fatale (ha!)

How do you feel?
Shiny Happy People (or possibly Crazy, if you listen to my shrink!)

Describe where you currently live
Near Wild Heaven (followed closely by West of the Fields)

If you could go anywhere where would you go?
I Remember California

Your favorite form of transportation
Airportman (but High Speed Train and Catapult would have been good answers, too)

Your best friend is
Half a World Away, Laughing, and possibly Oddfellows Local 151 (just kidding, Chica!)

What’s the weather like?
Burning Hell or Lightnin' Hopkins, very little in between

Favorite time of day
I Don't Sleep, I Dream, Nightswimming, Gardening at Night (are you seeing a theme?)

If your life was a TV show, it would be called?
Welcome to the Occupation, The Worst Joke Ever, Final Straw

What is life to you?
Bittersweet Me, Dangerous Times (4-year-old on a rampage anyone?)

Your fear
Bad Day, Everybody Hurts, It's the End of the World as We Know It

What is the best advice you have to give
Begin the Begin, I Believe

My motto
Living Well's the Best Revenge, Why Not Smile

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy. REM -- I can sing every one of their lyrics (as can you, apparently). In harmony. Does that date moi?

    La Mom
    An American Mom in Paris

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.