12.08.2009

Windsday*

The good news? My new on sale super-cute (gray and purple!) light hikers/sneakers didn't give me blisters when the kids and I took and extra long walk around the neighborhood this afternoon.

The bad news? I think I might have pulled a hammy when the GALE FORCE winds forced me to run at speeds these boobs this body was not meant to reach. Seriously, the wind caught my bulk like a sail and made. me. run.

Did I mention I was pushing Q on his trike? Z was on her bike. The kids thought the wind was great until we had to go against it. At one point, the wind was blowing so hard it pushed Z backwards and she didn't have the leg strength to stop.

Gotta love west Texas.

*I totally stole this title from my cousin's Facebook post. She is so clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.