- Swim lessons for one month - $80
- Second season of soccer for Z - $60
- Food for the kids' beasties -
$70Okay, to be fair, they only account for half of the dog ownership, so - $35
- Presents for Q's upcoming birthday - $25
- Pajamas for Q so he doesn't have to sleep outgrown summer PJs - $15
- Leggings to replace the ones Z put holes in - $10
- Shoes to replace the ones Holly ate - $10
- Cleaners for their narsty bathroom - $10
* I know being needy is a kid's job. I kid!
** I would never choose to not have my kiddos. I love them more than air. But the money... anyone want to buy a kidney?