8.22.2011

FAT

There's nothing like a vacation in the mountains for relaxing and enjoying the scenery.

Hold, please, while I download the ol' vaycay photos....


Huh. 

There is a reason that my commitment to fitness is renewed at this time every year:  vacation photos.  In this year's crop of pictures, it looks like the current me ATE the me of last year.  And I was no dainty flower last year.

Sigh.

On the plus side, I have already been attending classes in the pool at the Y since the beginning of August.  (Water = Happy Place = Exercise that I will do voluntarily, even if I am the only one in the pool that doesn't have blue hair and a helmet perm.)  And I am back on the old diet wagon.  Again.

Sigh.

Goal for this time next year?  To be fit enough to hike Uncompahgre next summer.


See you at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.