11.27.2011

Thankful 2011 - Days 23 - 27

23.  I am thankful that I had completed my grocery shopping and didn't have to hit the H.E.B. the day before Thanksgiving.  Whew!
24.  I am thankful for my family, both immediate and extended.  We had a lovely time at my aunt and uncle's house.  The kids really enjoyed the day with their cousins - and so did I!
25.  I am thankful the stomach bug waited to hit until we had arrived at the ranch (as opposed to in transit).
26.  I got nothing.  One completely unused day.  Okay, I am thankful for my mother-in-law who watched my hooligans while I was dead to the world sleeping off the stomach bug. 
27.  I am thankful to be back home.  Being sick away from your own bed is the pits!  I am mostly well now (about 80%), but am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.