8.29.2008

Happy! But a little sad

My baby didn't ask to nurse before he went to sleep tonight. (Yes, I'm one of those people who nurse their 18-month-olds.) Though we are in the throes of weaning, I really wasn't quite prepared for it to be over. Once they stop nursing, they are officially not babies any more. And since T and I are still deep in debate about whether there will be a third child, this could be the last time I nurse - ever.

On the other hand, WHEE! My boobs can be recreational instead of service oriented! No more sleeping in a bra and nursing pads! No more embarrassing leaks! I can wear bras that aren't beasty grandma rejects with fold down flaps and no underwires! Once I do a search and rescue in a well-fitting bra, the girls won't hang to my waist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.