12.20.2008

13/365

Today I am thankful for:

1. That with the addition of a few chemicals the pit of despair our pool is an acceptable shade of blue.

2. A new Christmas treat re-created from my past: chocolate covered potato chips. Yum!

3. That there are at least a few ornaments on our tree.

4. T's hard work in getting the yard in shape.

5. A playdate set up with Z's best friend, Z, and his mom, the Lovely S.

6. Instead of the mini-cold the kids got, I got the full blown sniffing-sneezing-coughing-stuffy-head version.

Okay, I am not really thankful for that last one. I just had to get a little gripe in.

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate covered potato chips actually sounds pretty good. I may have to try that one!

    Lori@Thrifty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate covered chips...really? This sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.