12.11.2008

5/365

1. librivox.org - Public domain book recordings FREE! I have been listening to an old serial drama, The Grand Babylon Hotel, and it is the only thing keeping me sane in Ginormousville traffic.

2. I am done Christmas shopping for my immediate family. Now I just have to figure out something for those pesky sisters!

3. Target.

4. Foam coated play areas at the mall. It must have been Q's first time at one and he was SO excited. Z, for all her bossy-ness, makes friends immediately. A joy to watch.

5. Giant in-law vehicles at my disposal. T's Christmas present wouldn't fit into my car (more on that later), but there were plenty of large vehicles at home to choose from. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.