12.07.2008

1/365 Days of Grace in Small Things

I saw this cool project over at Zoot and Paper Napkin: 365 Days of Grace in Small Things. Basically, you write down five things you are thankful for every day for a year. I like this idea because it is so easy to get bogged down in minutia that you forget all of the many good things in your life. I'm going to give it a shot, though I make no guarantees that my 365 will be consecutive or in a single calendar year!

1. The kids are both asleep.
2. My Pomeranian, Griffin, is sitting on my feet under my desk.
3. The lovely comments I have been getting since joining Blog Stalker!
4. The microfiber blanket on my bed.
5. That Sister K and I talk on the phone more often than we used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.