4.06.2009

Good to Be Home!

It is SO good to be home! It would be better if I didn't have to clean absolutely every surface of my house in preparation for listing it, but I'll take what I can get.

New Town was lovely. I think we are really going to like it there. I think I saw more of my aunt (who lives there) in the last week than I have in the entire previous four years. Awesome! I can't wait to get the little cousins together. Z is very excited, too.

Anyhoo, as there is still so much to do, I am afraid I will be a bit of a lame post-er for the next little bit. Rats. In that spirit, here is my first installment:

Redneck Time-Out


6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home!!!

    Redneck time out..hee hee hee...

    (my huge giveaway is up!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic was so wrong, but SO funny! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back home! What is going on in that picture? I know there must be a reason... What's the story? Well, it has to be the most creative use of duct tape that I've seen in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How'd the baby get down?
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.