11.12.2009

Kid? What Kid?

I guess I'm having a bit of trouble getting back into the parenting groove after my AMAZING trip to California. I managed to pick Z up on time, but after lunch, I got caught up in an internet research project for the hubs...

I was watching the clock like a hawk and it seemed to be going very slowly. Then I hit pay dirt and was finding the info T wanted. I looked at the clock and it was holy-crap-I'm-late-o'clock - otherwise known as 2:04 when I am supposed to pick up the boy child at 2:00. Yikes!

Luckily we literally live on the same street as Q's school. I broke all land speed records to get there. He was the last one there. Again.

I am so awesome.

3 comments:

  1. LOL That happens to me all the time. Get sucked in and then realize you are late for something! My daughter used to just sit down and read a book while she was waiting for me cause she knew I was going to be late picking her up! Following you from MBC and LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep totally with you there Rae Ann. Soooo many times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!@ broke all land speed. This is
    Tee following from the MBC! You can
    find me here:

    http://thegrabbag-tanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.