- Are you going to eat/use/wear two both of them? (in any situation where there is more than one of something)
- In the bath, when asked if he was ready to wash up, he raised his index finger and said,very seriously, "Almost. Just one second."
- Mama, I have poopies inside my hiney! (when he needs to go to the bathroom)
- He has this adorable little r/l confusion. Whenever a word has an 'l' sound, he does a little r to l flip that is SO cute. Ex: screw = sker-loo
- Instead of slippery, he says slippier
- To describe how today's 103 degree fever was making him feel: Mama, I have a broken-head-ache.
Q has had a vocabulary leap of elephantine proportions. He has gone from being my little man of few words to a delightful chatterbox in what seems like a matter of minutes. He still has a way with words that makes me smile. Here are a few of my current favorites: