1. I am thankful for the good man that was my father. In all that he said and did, he taught me how to be an honorable person.
2. I am thankful for my sisters. Laughing or crying, life is better with them by my side.
3. I am thankful for my husband. He has loved me through thick and
4. I am thankful for my two beautiful healthy children. Enough said!
5. I am thankful for my in-laws. I truly won the in-laws lottery. They love me like I am theirs and don't hesitate to drive all the way across the state to help out/attend a soccer games and/or dance recitals/give the hubs and me a chance to go on a date. Wow. Just wow.
6. I am thankful for extended family the next town over. I love that Z and Q get to hang out and spend holidays with their cousins. I always wished for that kind of relationship with my cousins and am glad my kids get to experience it.
7. I am thankful for my friends, old and new. They fill my life with laughter and are WAY cheaper than therapy! In that vein, I am also grateful for Meet Up. It led me to my great group o' gals here in Wester.
8. I am thankful for my small herd of dogs. They are shed-y and slobber-y and ill-behaved and wonderful. I love that my smallest dog thinks he is big and and my biggest dog thinks she is small. Mostly I am thankful for the buckets and buckets of unconditional adoration.
9. I am thankful for my health. As a middle-aged-out-of-shape-round person, I am lucky I have good genes.
10. I am thankful that soccer season is over, if only for a little while.