6.02.2011

Fin.*

* that would be the french for 'the end', not the pokey part on the back of a fish.

Z finished her first year of real school.  I am now the mom of a first grader.  How is that possible?  I was just in labor with her ten minutes ago!

I am amazed with how much she has learned this year.  She can read.  Like, for real.  Not just Dick & Jane, either.   Books.  Signs.  Cereal boxes.  Amazing!  She can do math.  Addition, subtraction, some basic multiplication.  She now speaks some basic Spanish.  She can even roll her r's.  Wow.


My baby is growing up.  It is hard to believe she went from this to this in nine short months.  I couldn't be more proud of her.



Now, if I can just keep from killing her over the summer, we will be in good shape!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the only other blogger I've met who is my age AND has newly crowned 1st grader.

    And yes, I was just in labor with my Diva 10 minutes ago as well.

    Why do they have to grow up so fast?

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.