5.21.2013

Make Up Your Mind!

It has been made clear to me over the nine years of my marriage that I am a mediocre housekeeper.  I admit it!  Scrubbing toilets and dusting tchotchkes just isn't my jam.  But even I have my limits.  This evening, the clutter started closing in on me.  I started I the kitchen - ground zero for family clutter in my house.  Once I got going on the kitchen, I started buzzing into the living room and laundry rooms.    The kids were in bed and T was channel surfing.

After I walked in front of the tube for about the fifth time, he looked at me and asked, very concerned, "Are you okay?"

Me, puzzled, "Um, yes?  I'm just cleaning."  I know it isn't a daily occurrence, but seriously!  It isn't that rare!

"We'll, you just seem a little grumpy."

Yes, T, cleaning up everyone's clutter makes me crabby.  Do you want neat or do you want chipper?  Because you can't have both.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 31, 2013

    It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be
    happy. I have read this put up and if I may I want to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to
    this article. I wish to read even more things approximately it!



    Also visit my weblog ... nokia e5 specification

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your website post. Brown and I are actually saving to get a new guide on this subject matter and your writing has made us to save money. Your ideas really solved all our problems. In fact, more than what we had recognized prior to when we stumbled on your superb blog. My partner and i no longer have doubts including a troubled mind because you truly attended to our own needs in this post. Thanks

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.