11.08.2008

Fun With Time Changes

Z has an unfortunate napping habit. She goes down okay, but as soon as I close the door she is up. She plays quietly enough and (usually) stays in her room. The problem is that she piddles around until it is time to get up, then she goes to sleep.

So yesterday she went to sleep around 4:00 and didn't wake up until 6:30. She was clearly confused when she woke up. She called out from her bed for a while, then finally came to the top of the stairs. Q and I were watching TV in the living room. Z called down, "What are you guys doing down there?" With the time change, it was completely dark outside.

She clearly thought it was the middle of the night. I told her she could come downstairs because it was dinnertime. When she got to the bottom she said, "Mama, I want breakfast." There was no convincing her she hadn't slept through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.