11.10.2008

Who Needs Your Stinkin' Job Anyway?

T was not selected. His boss and his co-worker told him he didn't want that job, anyway. He is now focusing on his interviews next month.

On the upside, moving might not be quite as eminent as I previously thought. Turns out that when T said we were moving no matter what, he was just blowing off steam. Who knew?

Usually, he only says things if he is planning to follow through, so I was shocked when he told me to quit telling people we were moving. I was all, "Okay... I won't talk to my friends about it any more." But since my friends are his co-workers' wives, I guess it was a political gaff. Blah. Guess I'll just tell you nice anonymous folks on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.