11.18.2008

Proof

Finally, I have evidence that I did more than incubate Q. He is in every way the spitting image of his father. The poor little guy is doomed to be short, but at least he will be freakishly strong.

Okay, back to me. Unlike Q's dad, I am a bibliophile of the highest order. I always have a stack of books on my nightstand waiting to be read, and you can find books of all kinds stashed in every nook and cranny of my house. Q has added the word 'book' to his burgeoning vocabulary. He insists on lugging one with him everywhere he goes.

And for the last few nights? He has insisted on taking one to bed with him. Nope, no cuddly stuffed animal for my boy. Bring on the literature! See? I told you that giant head was filled with giant brains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.