1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Nominate at least
3. Have your
*I am a little on the shy side and worry that people I don't know well might think this was all chain-letter-y, so I reduced the number to 5.
So here are my
- Dodi from It's a (Dodi's) Life - She gave me my very first comment from someone to whom I was not related. Her blog makes me laugh and wish we lived in the same town.
- Blue Violet from A Nut in a Nutshell - She always has an encouraging word when life with Z is tough. Plus, she doesn't hold my total blond moments against me!
- Jennifer from Rundpinne - We seem to be on the same wavelength and she has given me so many good ideas for my blog.
- Jamie from Kids... Me & RAW III - She cracks me up! Also, it was she who encouraged me to branch out and start The Button Box.
- Dana from Cherry Soup - She was my very first follower and always has something cheerful to say.
Also? I will call this my thankful list for today. I am thankful that I stumbled across all of these lovely ladies out there in the great big blogosphere. And to Mel, who warmed my heart.