Today I am thankful for:
1. Z's behaviour seems to be mellowing out. I hope it is a new phase and not that she is getting sick!
2. Q is becoming such a talker. We're still having trouble deciphering half of what he says (ex: hee-ber = hammer), but he is definitely expressing himself.
3. That T is not only capable, but enjoys picking up heavy objects. I tend to over-pack boxes.
4. That all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed for the closing on Friday.
5. That not one, but two wonderful friends were willing to watch my kids while we pack the truck tomorrow. I will probably be thankful for this again tomorrow.