3.01.2009

She Likes Me!

Deb over at Life with Birk gave me this cool award.



I'm all Sally-Fields-at-the-Oscars about it. "She likes me! She really likes me!" It is so cool to be honored by someone with whom I so clearly would love to be friends with in real life. Cut from the same cloth are we. (Okay, done channeling Yoda.)

*Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!

Seven Things I Love:
1. My family (duh). All of them from my little nuclear unit to far flung aunts and cousins. They rock. I am especially lucky to have in-laws who have welcomed me into their lives so completely.
2. Doggy kisses. No, not on the lips. I love it when my Pomeranian, Griffin, sits under my desk and licks my feet/ankles. He isn't usually overtly affectionate, so I feel like this is his secret way of expressing his love for me.
3. Really good bed linens. And uninterrupted time to sleep on them.
4. A well-written-even-if-it-is-just-pulp-fiction-and-not-great-literature book. And the time to read it.
5. Good service. Whether in a restaurant or a car dealership, good service is a dying art.
6. Animal print. Leopard print in particular. You can take the girl out of the '80's, but you can't take the '80's out of the girl. I have a leopard print chaise lounge in my bedroom. LOVE! My kids' car seats are zebra print and I got covers for the front seats to match. If I have to drive a mom-mobile, it will be the coolest mom-mobile on the block!
7. Fast internet service. Dial-up is a beating.

Seven Deserving Kreativ Blogs:
1. Adventures in Diapering
2. Cherry Soup
3. Extra Hot, No Water
4. Following in My Shoes
5. Home of the Lazy Dog
6. Mammatalk
7. Thrifty Decor Chick

You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sidebar, letting the whole world know you are KREATIV!

5 comments:

  1. Im all about the leopard print too! I carry a wallet with that print on it and if I could only find a purse with a ~nice~ leopard and not a *tacky* print with the right size to it as well as it's strap, I'd be all over it "like white on rice".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. :) I love animal prints, too! I am looking for new carpeting for our stairway, and if it was just me, I'd get some crazy jungle print just for fun. Since my husband and kids live here, too, I guess I'm just going to have to get tan or brown. Drat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rae-Ann
    congrats on your award...just sent u an email re: a badge order.
    Thanks!
    mompaulak
    http://momfamilychild-help.typepad.com/hanginthere/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just speechless with delight! I saw this post and came to congratulate you! Congratulations! And then I find that you listed me as a deserving KREATIV blog! Wow!! This is my very first. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.