5.03.2009

Bring on the Zombie Chickens!

Oh, my wee neck is no longer able to hold up mah great. giant. head. Two, count them, two lovely blogging peeps (get it? Peeps? Zombie chickens? A joke just for me, then.) awarded me with the Zombie Chicken Award! My main gal, Jamie, from Kids... Me & RAW III, gave it to me first in a cosmic co-inky-dink of epic (epic? Okay, maybe not.) proportions - I had just seen it on another blog and coveted it mightily. You might not know this about me, but I LOVE me some silly chickens. Then the very next day, Lisa, from Pink in a House of Blue, presented me with another one. How much does that rock?





THE ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

I would face down even the zombiest of zombie chickens to read anything these ladies write:

Check out their blogs! It might keep the zombie chickens at bay!

3 comments:

  1. LOL that's too funny. Another one you may wanna check out is Marmite Toasty's blog. She doesnt write often but when she does, it's 9 times out of 10 funny as can be. Plus she loves her some chickens too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, congrats! Second, THANK YOU! Love it! I like chickens AND I had to have a conversation with my son about zombies the other day--now that's a co-inky-dink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I feel honored, my friend! Can you tell I'm behind in reading, let alone writing blogs? My excuse: 2 weeks of parental company. Promise to do better. Eventually. ;-) Thanks, Sweetie! Congrats on all your blog awards. Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.