5.30.2009

Creative Bloggers Showcase: Working Title

This week's featured blogger: Sayo Granich-Lee of Working Title.

Sayo is a New York jewelry designer. She works mainly with sterling silver to make some funky and fun jewelry. Some of her rings have dirt in them from famous places, how cool is that? Giant rocks? You bet! She also has a series of earrings made from vinyl flooring. Sound strange? They're cute! Check them out at her Etsy shop, Saru Star Jewelry. Her blog shows off not only her own awesome designs, but also highlights coolness in jewelry and crafts found all over the internet. Way to pay it forward, Sayo!

My particular favorites are the Anchorage Earrings. Love!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like the Berkeley earrings. A shame I let the holes close over.

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.