5.05.2009

Featured Mumpreneur!

I am so excited! Paula Kuhnemann, the creator of Sassy Mamas and Connect to Mums social networks, has selected me and The Button Box as the 'Featured Mumpreneur' on the C2M site! Squee!

This makes me laugh because C2M is an Australian moms network. Paula invited me to join because I offer a service the members need. So its like me and one other American, a Canadian and 400+ Australian mums. Hee! How fun is that!

You Australian gals? Check out C2M! And The Button Box! (Yes, I am a shameless self-promoter.)

G'day, mates!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, they are lucky to have your TX Talents Down Unda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rae Ann, I am playing tag and have just tagged you! If you are interested in joining the fun visit my blog for all the details

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.