5.18.2009

I Love Target

I may have mentioned this, but I love Target. Not in the junior high kind of dig-you-until-the-next-cute-guy-looks-at-me love, but real and true I-want-to-get-married-and-have-your-babies LOVE.

Case in point: I was visiting The Mother Ship this evening after I had gotten the kids off to bed. (We are staying with the grandparents. Don't call CPS.) After I had accomplished my original mission (exchanging a pair of shoes for Q), I was wandering the aisles absorbing the awesomeness that is Target.

Z is about ready to move into her big girl bed, so I have been batting some ideas around for her new room. Target has a bed-in-a-bag set that has pink leopard print and zebra stripes. This totally rocks my world, but I want to doll it up a little with a poodles-in-Paris twist. I was batting around some ideas involving embellishing some curtains with sheer polka dot fabric.

What should I see when I get to the curtain aisle but the exact curtain fabrics that I was envisioning for Z's room! A pale pink faux silk panel and a hot pink sheer panel with velvet dots! Squee! Writing this down, it all sounds like WAY too much, but I promise! It will be adorable. Will post pictures as soon as I make it happen. Now I just have to figure out how to get a large poodle graphic embroidered onto a piece of minky fabric!

3 comments:

  1. I love Target too, my friends and I call it "Tar-jjay" as if it were French lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cute! Cant wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could we be any more a like?

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.