5.06.2009

I've Been Tagged!

Just when I was beginning to ponder what I should write this evening, I find that Erica from But Mommy...... has tagged me. Perfect! Dilemma solved!

Okay so here are the rules of this whole blogger tag game:
1) Mention the person who tagged you and be sure to link to them!
2) Post your list of 8's
3) Tag 8 bloggers and don't forget to tell them!So I'm going to give this a try!


8 of my Most Favorite Foods

  1. Bulgogi (Korean barbecue)
  2. Pepperoni pizza with black olives
  3. Cadbury Cream Eggs
  4. Medium rare fillet Mignon
  5. Warm doughnuts
  6. Sweet cream ice cream with Heath in a Heath cone
  7. Green olives stuffed with jalapenos
  8. Guacamole


8 Things I Cherish


  1. My hubs. Enough said.
  2. My kids. They make me tear my hair, but I wouldn't trade them.
  3. My dawgs. They are awful, but I love them down to the last bit of fur they shed on my furniture.
  4. My friends. I have an amazing group of friends who don't let time and distance get in the way of our friendships.
  5. Sleeping until I wake up - no kids, no alarms
  6. Every single comment left on my blog
  7. A good hair cut
  8. A weekend away

8 Ways I Kill Time


  1. Internet
  2. TV
  3. Phone
  4. Books
  5. E-mail
  6. Photoshop
  7. Bubble Shooter (Google game)
  8. Picking up clutter

8 Shows I Watch


  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. Private Practice
  3. Big Bang Theory
  4. How I Met Your Mother
  5. Burn Notice
  6. Eureka
  7. Fringe
  8. Groomer Has It

8 Things to Do Before I Die


  1. Lose the 'baby' weight. Yeah, yeah, it was there before I had babies. I know.
  2. Speak another language
  3. Learn HTML
  4. Go to Scotland
  5. Write a book
  6. Hold my grandbabies
  7. Visit all 50 states (I've got a good start! Mostly I need to hit New England)
  8. Visit Australia

8 Ways to Make Me Happy


  1. Get up with the kids and let me SLEEP IN
  2. Uninterrupted reading time; preferably with several books in a series
  3. Watching a marathon of my favorite show on Tivo
  4. Letting me pop the canned biscuits
  5. Giggly, happy, children
  6. Dancing in the aisles to Muzak at Home Depot
  7. A big smooch in the kitchen
  8. Watching a movie in the theater with all the overpriced concession items my gluttonous heart desires

8 People I am Tagging

  1. Kids... Me & RAW III (of course!)
  2. Adventures in Diapering
  3. Cherry Soup
  4. Great Fun for Kids
  5. Life with Birk
  6. Mommy in Munchkin Land
  7. Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
  8. Pink in a House of Blue

Tag-ees: Please don't feel obligated to participate. If you choose not to, no worries! It's just for fun!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for tagging me. I will fill it out tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I love big bang theory ! I look forward to that show sooo much! as for the baby weight. oh man... i feel your pain...

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... baby weight before the baby... I got that too. Tell me if you know where I can send it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun, I did one a couple of weeks ago.

    Visiting you from SITS--have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 07, 2009

    Uninteruppted reading time.

    I second that.
    http://fab.typepad.com/brunette

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 07, 2009

    Love your blog. Following from MBC.

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.