Okay so here are the rules of this whole blogger tag game:
1) Mention the person who tagged you and be sure to link to them!
2) Post your list of 8's
3) Tag 8 bloggers and don't forget to tell them!So I'm going to give this a try!
8 of my Most Favorite Foods
- Bulgogi (Korean barbecue)
- Pepperoni pizza with black olives
- Cadbury Cream Eggs
- Medium rare fillet Mignon
- Warm doughnuts
- Sweet cream ice cream with Heath in a Heath cone
- Green olives stuffed with jalapenos
8 Things I Cherish
- My hubs. Enough said.
- My kids. They make me tear my hair, but I wouldn't trade them.
- My dawgs. They are awful, but I love them down to the last bit of fur they shed on my furniture.
- My friends. I have an amazing group of friends who don't let time and distance get in the way of our friendships.
- Sleeping until I wake up - no kids, no alarms
- Every single comment left on my blog
- A good hair cut
- A weekend away
8 Ways I Kill Time
- Bubble Shooter (Google game)
- Picking up clutter
8 Shows I Watch
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met Your Mother
- Burn Notice
- Groomer Has It
8 Things to Do Before I Die
- Lose the 'baby' weight. Yeah, yeah, it was there before I had babies. I know.
- Speak another language
- Learn HTML
- Go to Scotland
- Write a book
- Hold my grandbabies
- Visit all 50 states (I've got a good start! Mostly I need to hit New England)
- Visit Australia
8 Ways to Make Me Happy
- Get up with the kids and let me SLEEP IN
- Uninterrupted reading time; preferably with several books in a series
- Watching a marathon of my favorite show on Tivo
- Letting me pop the canned biscuits
- Giggly, happy, children
- Dancing in the aisles to Muzak at Home Depot
- A big smooch in the kitchen
- Watching a movie in the theater with all the overpriced concession items my gluttonous heart desires
8 People I am Tagging
- Kids... Me & RAW III (of course!)
- Adventures in Diapering
- Cherry Soup
- Great Fun for Kids
- Life with Birk
- Mommy in Munchkin Land
- Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
- Pink in a House of Blue
Tag-ees: Please don't feel obligated to participate. If you choose not to, no worries! It's just for fun!!!