- If you go late in the week, all that is left of the super deals (read "free") is empty shelf space.
- Shallow shopping carts are the devil.
- I am going to need to allot a lot more time for grocery shopping.
- I am a spaz with my giant notebook o' coupons.
- Sales fliers lie.
- The stockers at Kroger are very friendly.
- If your toddler is cute enough, blue-haired old ladies don't glare at you even if your pirate-int-training whacks their shopping cart with his sword.
- Despite missing out on several great deals, I saved $22.05! (See my new coupon savings tally in my left sidebar. I will be updating it each time I buy groceries!)
Here's what I learned on my first adventure as a 'coupon-er':