5.03.2009

Yearly Exam (Don't panic! It's a funny!)*

Went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse starts with the usual basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asks.

"135," I say. The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asks, "Your height?"

"5 foot 4," I say. The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5'2'.

She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I scream. "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

*Yet another post courtesy of Mrs. B. What would I do without her?

4 comments:

  1. That's cute! BTW who is Mrs B??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Rae Ann, my hubby is an insurance broker and very security conscious too! I recently had to backtrack through all my old posts and give everyone nicknames, because I was so ignorant about things like that when I started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog! I'm so happy to follow, I'll be back for more soon:)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny lol! I've added you to my blog list and look forward to reading about your life as well :o)

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie.
Thank you for feeding my habit.